- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that JADE International does not own or control, or to people that JADE International does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- JADE International collects personally identifiable information when you register for a RapidCat(R) CMS account, when you use certain JADE International services, when you visit JADE International's pages, and when you enter contests and drawings. JADE International may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with JADE International, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with JADE International and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- JADE International also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address. JADE International cookie information and the page you requested.
- JADE International uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- JADE International has partnered with Google Anayltics and other third party vendors to better match your interests with our advertising. If you wish to opt out of this or modify your settings for Google Anaytitics remarketing you can visit the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
- Your JADE International account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas JADE International uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.